It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthdays and Anniversarys


In September my grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary! What a blessing these two are to our family- I love them both so much. We weren't able to celebrate in September because my grandpa had surgery for his back. He was having lots of pain and we are so thankful it helped and that he is doing so much better now. My grandma turned 80 last Thursday so we decided to hold both celebrations at the same time. We celebrated with family and cake at my Aunts house on Sunday.




Blessed is he who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence. Jeremiah 17:7

2 comments:

  1. I want to do a post just of Lauren quotes. :) So fun to see you guys! We need to get together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That would be hilarious! She is definitely an original :) *This is usually where people clap* And yes, we do need to get together again soon- I had such a good time yesterday- and thanks for being such a good sport with her!

    ReplyDelete