It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letter of the Week- A

I have started doing fun activities with Lauren to learn/recognize different letters of the alphabet. We take one letter a week and do fun activities and read books that correspond with the letter for that week.
This past week was the letter A!

Fun with paint
Apple Monsters
May the Lord richly bless both you and your children. May you be blessed by the Lord who made heaven and earth. The heavens belong to the Lord, but he has given the earth to all humanity. Psalm 115:14-16

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to post all of you "letter of the week" ideas? I think I may copy them! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I will try! This was from 2 weeks ago so we'll see how well I can keep it updated! I'm going to try though :)

    ReplyDelete