It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day

Lauren's beautiful Mother's Day flower she made at school :)
Mother's Day Card
 Emma planted these beautiful flowers in a pot she decorated! :)
I also received these beautiful Lily's from my second Mom- 
my wonderful Mother In Law. I just loved them 
and the girls are excited to plant them! 

I absolutely adore being a mom. There is nothing else on earth that makes me happier. The first time I held Emma I knew I finally had a purpose in life and that miracle was repeated again the first time I held Lauren. But along with that joy comes so much anxiety, the constant worrying if I am doing what is best for them, the worrying if they are okay, worrying if I am doing my best as a mom. I look at these two and wonder how I got so lucky to have these two amazing girls hand picked from God for Jason and I. I can only do my best and trust that he is there right with me, guiding me to do what is best. That being said, I was raised by the most amazing mom ever. She has always been the most unselfish and giving person. She always puts others before herself and makes sure everyone is taken care of. She also lives with a wonderful Christian attitude towards life! I had an amazing role model to learn from! I also have an amazing second mom- my mother in law. She has always been such a generous and giving person. She also loves helping others and taking care of others. I am so thankful for both of them and  I am so thankful my children have such wonderful grandmothers! 


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God upon every remembrance of you. Philippians 1:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment