It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Monday, March 1, 2010

Haircuts

Lauren had her very first haircut Saturday! I could barely see any hair falling to the ground, as it was just a trim, but I could tell the difference immediately! So cute!


Emma needed a haircut too. We have been debating cutting it short. It is just very hard to brush through and with her spending so many hours at gymnastics it would just be a lot easier to manage. I had my reservations because I LOVED her long curly hair. Within the last few months it had lost almost all of it's curl so we decided to go for it. I LOVE it. She looks adorable!!


Arise, shine, for your light has come. Isaiah 60:1

No comments:

Post a Comment