It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday

Daddy, Happy Birthday! I miss you a lot. I hope you do good at your school! We will pray for you! I hope you get to celebrate today,we will have a party here for you. Love, Emma

Daddy, Happy Birthday! I love you daddy. I miss you. I am riding my bike, I wish you were here with me. Happy Birthday! Love, Lauren


Jason's 35th birthday is today! He left for Sniper School Friday, so we celebrated last Wednesday with family at our house. We had a great time but are missing him today, we wish he was here to celebrate but we also know he is doing what he loves! We also want to congratulate him on passing his first event yesterday! We know he will do great.

Jason has also been on alert to deploy late this summer. Friday he was informed that is was official. His deployment date is July 29. Please keep us in your prayers, as this will be hard for all of us.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him; and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment