It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attitude

This past Sunday was Palm Sunday. I absolutely love church this time of year. I love the stories of Jesus and how he died so that we could all be saved. I love the songs we sing.
The sermon this week was "Have Jesus' Attitude". Imagine our world if everyone hada a Christlike attitude! If everyone chose to have a Christlike attitude towards family, work, life, and stewardship. Not only our attitude but our actions. When Jesus died on the cross, it was not only his attitude but his actions that brought our salvation. Great message.
It was Consecration Sunday so after the service there was a lunch for the congregation. The Sunday School kids sang and did such a wonderful job. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful church family!

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. John 11:25,26

No comments:

Post a Comment