It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Annual Baking Day

Saturday was our annual Baking Day. Each year we get together and make TONS of goodies at my Aunt Deanna's house and she always has yummy soups and chicken salad sandwiches on croissants to eat before we begin. I love the memories this day makes for the kids to look back on and remember not only the fun but also the time spent with family!
Some of the goodies we made:
Almond Bark Pretzels
Oreo Balls
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Candy Cane Cookies (my favorite as I remember these from when I was young!)
Cut Out Cookies
Jaxson, Cooper, Mason, Lauren, Emma & Madison































































For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment