It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday Baking

Every year we have an annual Baking Day at my Aunt Deanna's house. We have done this for many years and I love the fun we have making all sorts of goodies and most of all the time spent with family. We all are so busy with our kids' activities and I really wish we could spend more time like this together. I remember loving the times I got to spend with my cousins when I was younger and hope to give them the same memories. I truly cherish all of my family and love them so much.
This year due to all of our busy schedules we were just able to squeeze it in the week before Christmas. We all got together Wednesday night and got baking! We made covered oreos, cut out cookies, candy cane cookies and so much more! Such a fun night!
 Emma made a Rudolph cookie that inspired 
our cookies we are planning to leave for santa :)
I love how they are covered in flour! Great memories :)

For where your treasure is, 
there will your heart be also.
Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment