It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

School Christmas Parties

The girls had their school Christmas Parties on Thursday. Since I work in the preschool room I only have pictures from Lauren's party. We had a great time making Nativity Scenes out of graham crackers, eating holiday cupcakes and doing the book gift exchange. I do however, miss getting to be involved in Emma's class parties. This is the first year since she started school I haven't attended and helped with any of her parties! I'm sure they had fun anyways :) 



For Emma's class party they did their gift exchange, had holiday cookies for their treat and played a fun game of pin the nose on the snowman! Emma's teacher usually posts pictures of their party so as soon as she does I will try to add some pictures! 




For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan- to show us his grace through Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 1:9



No comments:

Post a Comment