It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Incredible

Hmmm....what could be so incredible about this box???


Two years ago my contract was up on my cell phone plan. We use Verizon and have been very happy with our service. I elected to not upgrade my phone so I could hold out for the IPhone ( I know, I know but they had been hinting about getting it forever and still are by the way!). We have a couple of the ITouch's in our house and LOVE them! I was not big on switching to AT&T as I had not heard great things about their service. So fastforeward to two years later and I was still holding out for the IPhone. I had heard a little about the Droid Incredible but had not really looked into them. When I want something it is very hard to change my mind. Anyways, I ended up finally looking into the Incredible. And look what arrived....


This phone is absolutely incredible!!!
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. Psalms 92:1

No comments:

Post a Comment