It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Monday, March 21, 2011

American Girl Birthday Party

 Birthday Celebration at American Girl
Ordering
  Table Games
Doll Fun

Appetizers
Main Course
So Good :)
Happy Birthday
Cake & Ice Cream
 Emma and Lauren got their doll's ears pierced!
What a fun day!!
 We spent the whole day shopping at the Mall of America. Emma found some really fun things-she had saved most of her birthday money to take with. They were excited to find out that Jennette McCurdy (Sam from I Carly) was performing that night so they had a great time watching her :) 
When we were finished shopping we left the Mall and headed to my brother Adam and Sister in Law Jill's house. They are always so welcoming and we really enjoy the time we spend there! We ordered Domino's pizza (we really miss having a Domino's- I forgot how good their pizza is!) and the girls hung out and played with their dolls. It was such a fun trip and again a great distraction for the girls and I as we had just dropped Jason off at the airport the morning we left for Minneapolis. This goodbye was extra hard because we knew exactly what we were going to be dealing with. The good news however is that we are so much closer to him being home for good! :)

I would like to ask that everyone keep praying for Jason-for his safety and for him to keep his mind from distractions. To keep himself focused on his missions and for time to go by quickly. I could also use some prayers for myself :) Specifically for patience and keeping my focus on the big picture. Sometimes I get so focused on the little things, the everyday struggles, that I lose sight of what is really important. Thanks so much!

You should try as much as you can to add these things to your lives...kindness for your brothers and sisters in Christ.
2 Peter 1:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment