It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Monday, March 21, 2011

Water Park of America & Hotel

Emma chose to have her 8th Birthday Party at the American Girl Store with a few of her friends. We went during Spring Break and left Wednesday morning. Our original plan was to stay at my brothers house in Minneapolis while we were there but last minute I made reservations at the Water Park of America Radissan near the Mall of America. We had never been to this hotel/water park making it an even more fun surprise! When we arrived in Minneapolis I acted like I was lost and when we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel they all were saying "I wish we were staying in a hotel" and after a few minutes I told them the surprise-they were ecstatic! Even more so when I drove by and showed them the Hotel had a  Water Park! :)

The hotel was awesome! Another few surprise awaited them when we arrived to our roomEmma has been asking for bunk beds for quite a few months now and our room had them-they had lots of fun trying them out! :)
Our room also had a balcony overlooking the Water Park!
The Water Park
 Having some fun!
Wave Pool
Snack Time :)
 Surfing!!!
Hanging Out

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart and tell about the wonders you have worked. God Most High, I will rejoice, I will celebrate and sing because of you. Psalm 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment