It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Friday, July 15, 2011

M. Hot Shot Worker of the Week

In Lauren's gymnastics class they do a 'Worker of the Week' to encourage the girls to be better listeners and work hard during class. They have class two days a week so each week on the last day the gymnast that has worked the hardest for that week gets to chose a fun prize!
Here she is with her Nastia Luikin poster 
she got during the Spring Session as 
'Worker of the Week' 
The first week of summer session Lauren also was awarded 'Worker of the Week', she was so excited and chose bubbles as her prize :)
Here she is again with another prize for 'Worker of the Week'!
Working hard at practice
Standing like gymnasts!
(Lauren is third from the right)
Cast
Getting to do a Mil Circle on Bars 
(A Mil Circle is where they cast and shoot thru their 
leg and then do a flip or circle around the bar!)
I apologize for the quality of the photos....I took them on my phone!
 
It makes me so proud to watch my kids work hard and achieve their goals! Jason and I have taught them both, since they were little, that with hard work and dedication they can achieve anything they set their minds to!
It is God who arms me with strength 
and makes my way perfect....
You give me your shield of victory, 
and your right hand sustains me; 
you stoop down to make me great. 
Psalm 32-35

No comments:

Post a Comment