It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Tree!!!

Friday afternoon we had plans with my dad to get our Christmas tree. Christmas is my favorite time of year and every year I look forward to get our tree as soon as possible. I had called Lowes earlier in the week to find out when the trees would be delivered. Lowes always has such a great selection of trees and we definitely could not pass up the military discount they offer. I let Emma take the afternoon off from school so she could join us in the fun. We had lunch at Hickory Park and then went to Lowes to pick out our tree!
We left with the biggest trees they had and also a mini tree to put on the front porch, a wreath and a really cute door mat! The workers at Lowes said we were the first to purchase a tree AND they were positive one of the trees we bought was the biggest one they got in :)
Dad got it all set up for us and now we are waiting for the branches to fall so we can decorate it...I will post again with the finished result!




Wreath
Mini Tree and Door Mat

A big thanks to my dad for offering to do this for us! We are so grateful and love him so much!!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment