It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bifocals???

At Emma' s eye appointment we found out she would need glasses. For reading. Apparently she needed bifocals. Her eyes get fatigued from looking up and down and trying to focus on the words. This also explained the headaches she would get at the end of the school day last year and after reading this summer that would go away quickly. They work wonderful and look pretty cute too!




My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9



No comments:

Post a Comment