It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Times in Mississippi

We arrived in Mississippi around noon on Sunday. Jason was not supposed to begin his leave until 8am on Monday morning but was able to leave Sunday at 4:30 pm. We were so grateful for the extra time with him! We let him chose where we would eat supper and he wanted a Hibachi Grill. We ended up going to Oishi Japanese Restaurant in Hattiesburg and it was really good! It was very comparable to Fuji in Ames. Stacy, Jaime and Alexander met us to spend a few days with Jason. It was so good to spend time with them!










One of the days we spent some time at a local mall. The girls just had to do the trampoline thing (again..I need to find out the name for this!) and tried out a massage chair ;)






Having supper at the hotel restaurant. They had the most amazing bread!!

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior--from violent men you save me. 2 Samuel 22:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment