It is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.
Ephesians 2:8



Friday, October 29, 2010

Letter to Daddy

Friday we arrived home around 11am. I was busy unpacking and starting laundry. I recall Emma asking me how to spell certain words and writing but I was preoccupied and did not pay much attention. Blame lack of sleep and a lot on my mind. Later that night she was at gymnastics and I found what she had been working on. She had been writing a letter to her dad. She is such a kind hearted girl. She always seems so mature that sometimes I forget that she is just a 7 year old little girl. Here is what she wrote...
To Daddy love Emma
I miss you a lot already. I wish you can come back now. I want you to come home. It was fun :) with you in Mississippi for 4 days. Grama mommy and me were crying. Lauren didn't really seem like she was really sad or didn't care but she really did she was just trying not to let it out. she must have forgot that she would not see you again til next year. She must have thought she would see you again before you leave. Now sents we told her that we wouldn't see daddy before you left she is really sad :( We cant wate to see you again next year. every morning she wakes up and starts to cry. when were sad and miss you she starts to cry. she misses you i do too. Lauren grandma grampa everyone missed you. Be safe please please daddy come back. I really really mis you so much :( :( School is really fun. I have been getting Attt thats been so fun. Remember why 6 afraid from7 because 789. our crabs are alive grampa did not eat them but he said that he was about to because grampa likes crab legs. I do not like crab legs do you? I miss you a lot even now that you left on thursday I still miss you. come back safely please say you will. I just can't wait until you come home. we all love you we can't wait. grama says that angel on that card will protect you when you there. she and grampa love you and we do too. We can't wait till you come back. the crabs are still walking around!!!!!!:)!!!!!!:)
Emma heart Lauren


Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment